Gmail Tips and Tricks- How to Quick Reply any Message?
- Gmailï¿½ offers 3 methods for replying any emails in you inbox
- Click on any message and view the message
- Right top corner of the message you have an option for replying
- Bottom of the message you have one more button for replying
- Another one option is Quick reply box at the bottom of the message as shown below
- Just click on the box to get the reply option
- This is a very simple Tips that you can use it for quick replying any emails
Note: I also noticed that sometimes this box is not displayed, I have not found the reason why. But mostly it works.
If you have a suggestion or question, please post a comment
3 thoughts on “Quick Reply Method in Gmail”
the 3rd reply option seems to only work when you switch to basic HTML mode
only found this out on a slow connection travelling
I dont like the new version, as it is not so convenient, the older version suggests the contacts automatically if I type the first one or two letters, now I have to go to contacts everytime to get my mail composed.
Google is no more a user friendly now. My problem is I cant go back to my older version.
I think, there is some problem with your browser or settings. Because it works fine in my PC