When you receive a PPT or PPS attachment Gmail loads that attachment as a slideshow in your browser.
To view your Microsoft Powerpoint attachment as a slide show
- Log in to Gmail
- Open the message that contains PPT
- you will see the link to view the slide show as seen below
- Click on the ï¿½View as Slideshowï¿½ link
- Gmail will load the slideshow in a new window
- So, even if you do not have Microsoft Powerpoint in your system you can view the slideshow using Gmail.
- Attach or forward the email that has the PPT file and view it as slideshow
- When you open the slideshow you will see the new window with the options as shown below
- Click on the arrow on top of the page to move to the next slide
- Right top corner you have number of slide and you can choose which on you want to view
- So Gmail is great by offering these type of feature than any other email providers.
Read more interesting topics from our website.