If you are a Gmail (Google Mail) user and if you want to add another email address to receive emails, you can follow the steps below to set the ï¿½Reply toï¿½ address.
When you do this Gmail will also ask you for a verification.
What is reply to address?
When someone replies to your email they do not normally type in the address, instead they just click the Reply button and the mail client will automatically load the reply to address. Sometimes you may want to receive emails in a different address than the one you send. In that case you can set a different ï¿½reply toï¿½ address.
- Log in to Gmail
- Click on the ï¿½Settingsï¿½ button appearing on top right corner
- Then click Accounts Tab
- You will see a list of options
- Right side of your email Address you will see ï¿½Edit infoï¿½ option
- Click Edit Info
- You will get a pop-up menu with more options like below. Sometimes you may not get the Pop-up because of pop up blockers, if so enable pop-up blocker for Gmail.
- Here enter the ï¿½Reply Toï¿½ name that you want to use
- Click on the ï¿½Specify a different Reply-to addressï¿½
- And click Save Changes
- Once you Save the pop-up window will close automatically and you will see the Reply-To address as below
You can also do this by adding new email addresses. I have another post explaining that.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please post a comment.