Gmail offers this fantastic feature of creating filters. And I have not seen any limitation for the number of filters one can create.
If you want to edit any filter follow the steps below
- Login to Gmail
- On top right corner of the page you will see the Settings options as seen below
- Click the Settings link
- The settings page opens with the default General option
- Click the Filter tab as seen below
- This page will show you all the available filter
- On right side of every filter you will see a Edit and Delete link
- If you click Edit, Gmail opens the filter options where you can make changes
- If you click Delete, Gmail deletes the filter and Gmail will not ask for a confirmation
- Once the filter is deleted Gmail shows the deleted confirmation as seen below
- In the same page you have the option for creating new filters.
- Remember, when you delete any filters, Gmail will not ask for the confirmation
Read more interesting topics from our website.