Using Gmail you can find if a message is sent to you only or to a group of people.
To say this more clearly, if a message is sent to you and your address is the only address in the ï¿½Toï¿½ field. There might be other people included in the same email but in CC or BCC field.
Gmail offers a featureï¿½ called Personal Level Indicator. You need to enable this feature by following the methods below.
- Login to you Gmail account
- On top right corner you will see the ï¿½Settingsï¿½ link and click
- This will open a General tab with loaded option
- Middle of the this page just below the Signature option you will find the Personal Level Indicator option
- Choose Show indicators as shown below
- Now save the changes that you made at the bottom
- Go to your Inbox
- You will see the messages with the small arrow indicating this feature
- If you see a double arrow >> this means that the message is sent to you and also to many others
- If you see a single arrow > this means that the message is only sent to you
- This should help you prioritize your email reading in Gmail
If you have any questions or suggestions, please post a comment.