Yahoo is one of the top internet giants. Yahoo also one of the reasons for creating the email revolution.
Yahoo has many services same like Google and MSN. All you need is create a Yahoo ID and get all the free services from Yahoo.
So How to Sign Up for an Yahoo ID or Yahoo Email Address?
- You can create a Yahoo ID by easily going to http://mail.yahoo.com
- You will see the Yahoo sign in page just click the link below the sign in box as seen below
- You will be taken to the Yahoo sign up page
- When you reach this page Yahoo automatically loads your country and also you have an option of editing the country. I like US content so I have chosen the US content
- Start filling the Yahoo Sign Up form
- When I created my First Yahoo ID back in 1999, I was able to create with Yahoo.com domain, but Later all friends only able to get Yahoo.co.in
- Now Yahoo offers us few domain preference, chose the one that you want
- Make sure that you choose a good security question, You will not be able to choose it again. So choose something that you can never forget if asked the specific question. When you forget your password this will help you retrieve the password.
- Read and understand the Terms and Condition then create your account
- DO NOT RUSH HERE
- The next page will give you the security answer and also the important details that you need to get the password if you forget it
- So make sure to Print it or copy it and save it in a safe location or email it to another ID
- Now click continue
- You will be taken to your mail Inbox
- You will also see the assistant trying to help you understand Yahoo Mail
Use your Yahoo ID and get all the Yahoo services
Your suggestions and questions help me bring better information to you.
Read more tips from our website
9 thoughts on “Yahoo Mail Tips – How to create/Sign up for a Yahoo ID”
Your blog is great. I m gonna bookmark, gracias. Continue doing on blog.
Hmm, your blog looked totally ugly on my iphone, but now It's OK 🙂 How did you fix it?
I wante-mail at yahoo
googles new instant search isn’t working right now, it just does not do anything and even leave you with a blank results screen Plenty of other people are seeing a similar problem
I will like to be receiving messages,imformations and the rest from you all….
I luv yahoo mail
I. Lov. Yahoo mail.
Everything is possible nothing is what
i like yahoo so much