When you use Google Search, your search keyword will be automatically saved in to your browser. So when you do a search and if you want to clear the search history you need to adjust your browser settings.
If you are using the Google toolbar to search, then you need to clean that when you want it.
How to clean/delete/erase the searching history from your browser?
- Open Firefox and click Tools menu
- Click Options and you will see the options window
- At the bottom of the window under Private Data Choose your preference for deleting the browsing history.
- If you choose “Always…” the search history will be deleted whenever you close Firefox
- If you choose “Ask…” you need to manually delete the Private data
- You need to do the Settings first, so click setting to get the below window
- Choose which item to be deleted in the list
- To clear search item click “Saved Form and Search History”, then click OK
- Now if you want to clear the search history Go to Tools menu and you will see “Clear Private Data” option
- You will get the “Clear Private Data” window and choose which one to delete
Internet Explorer (7)
- Go to Tools and you will see the below menu
- Click “Delete Browsing History”
- This will display the below window to choose the option
- Choose “Delete Forms” and all the search history will be deleted
- Click the arrow icon next to the search bar as shown below
- You will see the “Clear Search History” Click on the link
- All the Toolbar search history will be deleted
If you have any questions about more of this, please comment.
Your suggestion and subscription will encourage me to post more 🙂