Download Most of the E-book from Google for free
It is very easy to Download from Google.
- This is one of the advanced search methods which an user can use in Google to get this.
- Go to Google.com
- Let’s find the Book called “Think and Grow Rich” by Nepoleon Hill
- In the search box, enter filetype:PDF Think and Grow Rich
- You will get the results as shown below
- Right click on each link and click “Save Target As”
- In Firefox, Right click on each link and click “Save Link as”
- Select the location you want to save the E-Book or PDF
- It will take a minute or 2 to save it from the internet and it is based on your connection speed
- Now you have the E-Book with you
- This is not a good method of downloading all the e-books from internet free of cost, sometimes it is illegal too…
- This is just a few tips that I am giving you to do an advanced search.
- If you want to search for any other Titles, then enter the Title name in the search box instead of “Think and Grow Rich” something like thisï¿½filetype:PDF you can win
Note that there are no spaces between “File and Type”
You may not get the exact result in all the links displayed in Google. So there will always be wrong downloads instead of the right ones you are looking for. But its free any way.
If you like the book please buy it