- You can hide Microsoft Excel worksheet from any work book
- Open the Workbook that you want to hide the excel worksheets from
- Select the sheet that you want to hide
- You can also select the multiple worksheets, changes will appear in all the sheets
- Go to Format menu
- Click Sheet and Hide
- You will see the selected Excel worksheets vanishing from the view
- If you want to unhide the sheets go to Format menu
- Select sheet and Unhide
- You will get a message window asking for confirmation to open a specific Excel sheet
- Select the Excel worksheet that you want to unhide
- You can unhide the multiple worksheets one by one, you cannot unhide them all together.
- Applicable to Microsoft Excel 2003 and Microsoft Excel 2007
If you have a question or suggestion, please post a comment.
Read more tips and tricks from our website