Gmail offers this great feature where you can play your mp3 attachment on the go. It is fast compared to any other email providers like Yahoo or MSN.
When you receive an email in your Gmail with the mp3 attachment, you can either playï¿½ it online or download it.
- To do this login to Gmail
- Open the attachment that contains mp3 files
- At the bottom of the message you will see the attachment
- You have 2 options either to download or to play the file
- Click Download and the file will be downloaded to your local drive
- Click Play to play the file on the web
- When you click Play, Gmail opens a new small window and it automatically loads the file as seen below
- You can Pause the audio and you can forward it by dragging the slide bar and you can increase the volume
- Remember you need to install flash player to use this function from Gmail
- You can find the flash player here http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash.
Read more interesting topics from our website.