Google Docs offers great document editing space which is similar to MS Word.
You can change the editing views to Normal and Print View as in MS Word
- Login to Google Docs
- Open the document that you want to change the View type
- By default Google Docs load all the new Documents only in Normal View
- To Change this Click View on the Menu Bar
- You will see the below menu list appearing
- You have 3 options to choose the view
- Google documents default view is Normal (Plain) View, Click on the Fixed-Width page view to see the Print View as seen in MS Word Documents
- You can also make the screen bigger by clicking Full-Screen Mode, you can use the shortcut key Cntrl+Shift+F
Try this for yourself and make your choice.
Subscribe to my feed to get more updates on Google related tips