Google Docs offer a great future to save your files. You do not need to save any documents in your hard drive. Google Docs has a very secured servers that save your documents online.
I never heard of Google Crashing and loosing data.
While you are working on Google Documents, Google docs automatically saves your document from time to time. So you do not need to save it every time you make a change like in MS Word.
- You can see the last saved information at the Top left corner of the page as seen below
- If you want to manually Save the Google Document you can click on the Save icon on the Menu bar as seen below
- There is also 2 more save option available at the top right corner of the page as seen below
- You can click on the Save button to save the Google Document and continue to work
- You can click on the “Save & Close” button to Save and close the document
Subscribe to our feeds to get more tips about Google Docs