There are so many programs available today to take screen shot of your screen.
There are paid and free softwares available in the market.
Here you can find how you can take a screen shot without additional software from your PC.
- Open any page or screen
- On any keyboard, you will find the PrintScreen button towards the top right-hand side
- Press the print screen button
- There wont be any indication that you have taken a screen shot
- Open a word document, and paste
- You will see the screen shot pasted on the word document
- You can also open the MS Paint application which comes along with Windows PC
- And paste the screen shot inside the Paint application
- You can save this image from Paint application to formats like BMP or JPEG or JPG
- So this will be saved as an image and you can send it through email
If you want to crop (cut) the image, you can use Office Picture Manager or Irfan View or other free softwares
If you have any questions or suggestions, please post a comment