This post explains you where you can find the options for Yahoo mail classic. Some of you might use the new version of Yahoo mail.
You can switch back to classic mail for faster access. If you have a high speed connection then you can choose the new Yahoo mail which looks like Outlook or Outlook Express.
By editing the Yahoo mail options, you will be able to set up filters that will send the emails directly to a folder.
- You will be able to set up a signature for all your outgoing emails
- You will be able to change the Spam settings
- You will be able to set up an auto-responder
- You will be able to Block specific email addresses from contacting you
- You can set up a POP3 or forward options
- To go to Yahoo mail options, click on the options button on the right side as shown below
- You will see 2 options Mail Options and Mail Plus, Click Mail Options
- This will get you to the below Yahoo mail options page
- As shown in the above image you can click each lick to set up the preferred settings
I will post more topics on each options
If you have any questions, please post a comment.